Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hey Mickey!





I'm must admit that I'm not the casual type of girl. You can count the T-shirts that I have on my closet with one hand. When I saw this oversized Mickey Mouse T' at H&M I knew I had to have it. Also I'd been searching for a baseball cap for the longest with no further progress, Until I passed by the kids section at H&M and saw this one! The best part is that it was only  $1.50 awesome right?   My shorts, wedges and clutch are from Urban Outfitters they were having an amazing 50% extra of everything from their sale section and I sure tool advantage of it!
I'm definitely what they call a bargain shopper. I think this will be my last summery look as the temperature has started to go down over here! How's the weather where you live? Please let me know on the comments section below.



Debo admitir que no me soy una persona muy casual. Puedes contar en mi closet las playeras con una sola mano. Cuando vi esta playera en H&M supe que debía adquirirla de inmediato! La gorra que llevó puesta la conseguí en la sección de niños de H&M y sólo pagué US$1.50, grandioso ¿no crees? Mis shorts, zapatillas y la cartera tipo sobré son de Urban Outfitters, ellos tenían un especial donde te daban un 50% menos adicional en los artículos de su sección de rebajas y yo me aseguré de tomar ventaja del mismo.  Yo soy lo que llaman una compradora de ofertas! 
Creo que este será el último look veraniego ya que la temperatura ha empezado a bajar por aquí. ¿ Cómo está el clima por donde vives? Déjame saber en los comentarios.




1 comment: