Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall 2013 Outfit Inspiration


I cannot believe that Fall has already started. I feel like this year is going so fast. Here are two outfits you'll  rock this season.
The first outfit is perfect for a night out with the girls. It is comfy yet the booties will make it look polished and chic. I really wanted to get the BooM! sweater from the Phillip Lim 3.1 Collection for Target, were you able to score any pieces?
This H&M pleather skirt is an statement piece that you must add to your fall wardrobe it matches with everything. Cobalt is in this fall and I must say that I love this color. Last but not least a leopard clutch, you can never go wrong with leopard. <3




I recently came across with this UK Online Store called The Hut and I must say that  I'm impressed. They have affordable and cool pieces, like this daisy cropped sweater, and when I say it's  affordable I mean it's only 15 dollars shipped! I'm in love with clear clutches hopefully I will be able to make one my own.  You can check this tutorial in case you want to make yours too: Swellmayde.com
Boyfriend jeans are also a must this fall and you can read everything about them on our previous post.
Wear your favorite red pumps and you are good to go!
What's your go to outfit for this fall? Please let us know on the comments section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment